081714 - UPCAT (detailed)
- We arrived too early. 6:30am was the call time, by 4:30 we were already on the way and we arrived by 5am. I was with my classmate, Bianca T. We stood there for more than hour!
- And I saw annbaalooot on College of Medicine’s line
- In a room, there were 80 students. 2 proctors. 1 head (?). Bianca and I were assigned on the same room (the first room) and she was also my seatmate for five hours
- It’s not easy, as expected. Maybe because there were no specific topics to review and they’re generalized
- It’s not that difficult too. Thanks to Kenneth’s reviewer and to some of my junior (third year) notes
- My seatmate became my one and only distraction! She kept on eating, I could hear her chewing her food
- I didn’t mind the cold. It’s almost the same to our classroom’s temperature. Thank God I’m kind of used to it
- Language proficiency: average
- Science: oh nvm (my weak point!)
- Math: cool (50/50)
- Reading comprehension: great! (Selection #4’s too eewy. It’s about love. Selection #5’s my favorite, it’s a poem. Selection #7-12, I hate them all! Too boring for a hungry examinee)
- Last part: no answer!! Well, it was written “stop and wait for the proctor…” so I stopped. When she asked us to stop, I grabbed the pencil in front of me, and waited for the signal. But then she asked us to ask the paper and everything. Bye 15 items!
- I just realized that I left 20 items blank. And 20% of my answers were shotgun (oh!). 30% unsure. 50% based on stock knowledge and whatever knowledge.
- Bianca told me that the last part’s optional *sighs with relief* *sighs again*
- We finished on time. Not too early, not too late.
Shems nakita mo talaga? Huhuhu dapat tinawag mko eh hahahahahhhahahaha loner kaya ako non :(